Thanks to generous sponsors from across campus, we are excited to offer halal and vegetarian to-go Iftar meals again this year! All meals will be served in to-go boxes in the Student Nutrition Access Center (TSC 332B) between 6:30-7:15pm, Monday through Thursday (except for April 13, which has been moved to April 14).
- Reservations will open one day at a time in the mornings, and you will need to make a new reservation for every meal that you would like.
- There are many more people who are interested in these meals this year than we can provide for, so if you have already received a meal this week, we would kindly ask that you wait later in the day to make a reservation.
- If we have extra meals available, a student can reserve and pick up a meal for their children and/or spouse who are not USU students. You can tell us how many of these additional meals you want to reserve in the registration form. These are subject to availability.
- If you cannot pick up your meal, please cancel your reservation so someone from the waitlist can participate.
This is our schedule of meals. They are all halal or vegetarian:
- Monday, April 17: Lamb Kurma with rice and naan from Tandoori Oven
- Tuesday, April 18: Vegetable Makhani with rice and naan from Tandoori Oven
- Wednesday, April 19: Lamb Biryani with raita from Tandoori Oven
- Thursday, April 20: Chana raja with rice and naan from Tandoori Oven